My name is Jose Selvi, I have been working in different fields of the infosec industry since 2004. Most of this time I have been focused on Penetration Testing, Security Assessments and Security Research. However, I also had the opportunity to work on other fields such as Intrusion Detection, Intelligence, Incident Response and Forensics.
I’m Executive Principal Consultant at NCC Group, where I deliver all kind of technical security assessments around the world. In addition, I usually contribute to security tools and I do research on new techniques when I have some spare time.
Publications and Conferences
FIESTA: an HTTPS side-channel party - FIESTA
- OWASP AppSec Europe, London, United Kingdom, July 2018
- RootedCON, Madrid, Spain, March 2018
- Paper (appsec.eu) July 2018
- Ekoparty, Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 2017
Breaking SSL using time synchronization attacks - Delorean
- DEF CON, Las Vegas, USA, July 2015
- SANS@Night - SANS Pentest, Berlin, Germany, June 2015
- RootedCON, Madrid, Spain, March 2015
- Black Hat Europe, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 2014
- Paper (black hat), September 2014
- Hacking your CEO (a WhatsApp weaponization story), Navaja Negra 2015
- Covert Channels on Social Networks, SANS Institute Gold Paper 2012
- JailbreakMe 3.0 weaponization, No con Name 2011
Please use my contact information from the botton of the page. I don’t usually accept unknown people in LinkedIn, so please use email or twitter.